Friday, February 4, 2011

Did You Sail Across The Sun?

I haven't paid much attention to my blog as I should. I get so caught up in work and school that I forget it's even here. The funny thing is I write in two journals every night and spend most of my day thinking about how I would write about the things I see if I had to. Recently a friend, Heidi who writes a lovely little blog entitled Bartlebee's Bumblings was teasing me about not writing in my blog, she had some lovely things to say about the few entries that I have made and it has made me realize that I aught to take a little time out of my day to sit and reflect in my blog as well as my journals, after all it's the little things that catch us by surprise so why should I only write when the big things happen?

The truth of the matter is I love writing. Every time I sit down to write something my heart soars and I always feel so much better. My computer is full of stories and poems and random things I've written. So I've decided, since I still have no idea where this blog is going (other than a fast ticket to random) that perhaps from time to time I'll post some of my writings, and of course I still muse about things big and small. Love given and received. So I say to you, my dear followers are you willing to take a journey with me while my blog rambles on and perhaps discover when we reach our destination whatever it maybe the beautiful, magical, things we've seen along the way? Because for me, a journey isn't about the destination, but the oh so wonderful adventures you have along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment