Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Curiouser and Curiouser!

Oh hai there readers! I realized this afternoon that I had promised you a new letter before last week had ended and I must admit I had kind of completely forgotten about, so I beg your forgiveness, and without further ado present the letter :

Hello Dear,
     
             I have a confession to make: It makes me rather sad that you and I don’t really talk anymore. And I know that’s somewhat my fault I sort of stopped talking to a lot of people there for reasons I don’t really think need to be mentioned, but I digress. How have you been? (Side note I actually have no idea if you even read my blog so this letter could be kind of pointless) However let’s get to the meat of this letter shall we?

I’d like to start this letter but stating that I’m not professing any romantic feelings for you, to be perfectly honest I’ve never really thought of you in that light . Now mind you that isn’t to say that I couldn’t, given the right set of circumstances but for most of the time I’ve known you I had a pretty valid reason not to. However the other night I had a dream about some of the things that happened last fall and it got me wondering: Even though I’ve never thought about it, have you? All things considered I imagine you can see were one might wonder.
     
I must admit I’ve not a lot to write without completely giving away who you are and I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Not to mention you already have a boyfriend and I wouldn’t want to ruin that. In fact my only really point is this: If you did think about it or want it or hope that something might happen then I’m sorry. I am very deeply sorry for being so incredibly oblivious and, well... boy like. I’ve been in that position before of unrequited love and I know it’s really rather unpleasant so I hope you can forgive me for not noticing. You were and still are among one of my dearest friends and I hope that you and I will start talking again soon.   

Oh, and lastly if I’ve read your actions complete wrong (Which is of course entirely plausible) then… well I’ve nothing to say there that won’t sound douchey or fake etc. etc. To be honest it'd probably be best just to talk about it, then again it always is better to talk about it it just doesn't always happen. But like I said you are one of my dearest friends and I don’t want to change that, mostly I was just being contemplative.

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Hey idiot, if they're one of your closest friends and you want to start talking to them again, just do it! Strike up a conversation! Just a simple "what's new?" or "how have you been?" makes a world of difference. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete