Thursday, March 15, 2012

Improbably Impossible

Well hello there!

     It's been awhile, and so very much has happened since my lost post so I figured it was time to give an update. First off my humble little blog has recently hit 1,500 views! I want to thank all of you who have helped me reach this goal. It means a lot to me that so many of you take time out of your day to read my tiny section of the internet. It's funny you know, my blogs second birthday is just around the corner too and even after two years I still have no idea where I'm headed with this blog.

     I've often been asked why I don't delete posts about things that no longer hold true in my life, such as past relationships. I personally think that's silly though, even though they didn't work out like I expected those relationships are what have made me who I am and gotten me to this point in my life, and I  believe that's something that should be remembered rather than hidden.

      Moving on, as many of you know my life hasn't gone exactly according to plan over the past few months and even though I'm still not out of the woods yet I'm striving to set things right and bring myself back up. I've been depressed as of late, but I started talking with a therapist recently and I think I'm making headway to being a happier person again.

    Finally, I've several letters I'd like to get out there for those that need to read them to read if they will, and if they don't; I suppose that's their loss isn't it?

Letter #1
Hey,


     I'm honestly truly sorry, I know I haven't exactly lived up to your expectations and though we no longer talk just know that I am trying. It's been hard harder than I ever imagined, but I am trying. I hope one day we can look back on this together and see that this is a turning point toward being what we know I can be, and achieving the goals I know I can. That's all I can say to you right now I wish I had more but I don't, so I hope this suffices for now.


Love,
Sam


Letter #2
My Dear,


     It's been far too long. I've not a lot that I can say to you but know this much: I regret the way I acted all things considered I lost a truly wonderful friend when I drove you away and I hope that one day perhaps you and I can talk again. I miss our delightfully heated debates over silly things. It was always such a pleasure to talk to you and I look forward to a time when you and I can be friends again.


Sam


Letter #3
Hello Sweetie,


     I've so much I wish I could say to you but I know I'll never get the chance. Oh sweetie. 


Sam


Letter #4
Oh My Darling,


     It's been so very long since I've written to you. I've so much to say to you but I've no idea where to begin. I'm rather confused about the whole situation to be perfectly honest. I love that we're talking again believe me. You've helped me so much recently and I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there to talk to me and support me. Just... please don't go anywhere and... well I don't know why right now but I pray you stick around as a friend. 


Yours Truly,
Sam


Letter #5
Hey,


     I know you probably won't read this; you've made it abundantly clear you don't care for blogs nor understand their purpose. But anyway I just wanted to say I'm sorry, and I will make it up to you. I know that my word doesn't mean a lot right now but it's all I have and whatever it takes I will make this right I promise.


Sam


Letter #6
Hello,


     Unlike all the other people to who I am writing I'm almost completely sure you aren't going to read this. However if for some reason you do I just wanted to thank you for something you did today. It may be silly and not seem like a lot but it meant so very much to me. You smiled and waved at me. You've been a great friend through out all of this and though I didn't really realize it at the time. So thank you, I can't even explain what that simple act of kindness did for me today.


Sincerely,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment