Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey Didn't See You There!

     I started this post as another open letter. In all honesty I start most of them as open letters because I actually really enjoy writing letters even if I never send them. There's just something relaxing about expressing all the thoughts and feelings that tend to get jumbled up in one simple concise place. Anyway as I read this big long rant of a letter in which I rambled mostly to fill space most likely, I realized I could boil it down to a few sentences so I thought it would be cool for my weekly post to write something of a mix between Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes and the open letters. So, each Tuesday I will write one of these open letter thank you thingys  at least until I come up with a better thing to post weekly haha. 

     So here is my first Tuesday Letter:

Hey, you. 
     It's been a while, I could (and have) written you a long letter but I'm going to condense it to the important stuff. I'm worried about you, and I just want you to know I'm thinking about you and here if you need me. That's it, I hope things get better.

Oh! And because I feel like giving an extra one, mostly because I can't pass up this perfect opportunity here's one more on a lighter note. 

How's it going in there? I appreciate you being quite. It has been a while though so trust me.... We ALL KNOW what's going on. I just wanted to let you know I took the liberty of lending your door knob a sock, just in case could you please make sure it gets washed before you give it back.

Love,
Your Thoughtful Roomy

No comments:

Post a Comment