Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Scott!

It's been quite sometime since I've written hasn't it? However in my defense I've been rather busy as of late what with twenty-eight credits and all that. (Including a writing class in which I'm doing a comparison paper between the Original Doctor Who series and the revamped one. Long story short? I watch Doctor Who for homework. Greatest paper ever? I think so.)

Anyway! To the point yeah? My last post, gosh basically a month ago, was wonderful idea i.e. the letter I'll never write to you. So I've been thinking a lot about other people I'd write letters to but never actually send, so I thought I'd do (at least) one more. :)



I loved you.

Or rather I was infatuated by you, but to a teenager they pretty much mean the exact same thing. I know that you already know that part and so I don't I need to go into more detail. What you might not know is this: there well always be a special place in my heart for you. I will always feel that love for you, and I will, at times, regret that we couldn't be more. However, my love for you has been turned towards our friendship now, I "love" our friendship. I love when we spend time together and I no longer think of you as an object of desire but rather a person of affection. You are like a sibling to me and I wouldn't want that to change ever again.

My point is, I want to always be here for you. But as a friend a shoulder to cry on when things get tough, and a person who will be by your side no matter what happens. I will always be here for you love, that isn't going to change. You've no idea how much you mean to me. And you've helped me without even realizing through one of the hardest periods in my life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment